International Nursing Week
INTERNATIONAL NURSING WEEK: SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATIONAL PRACTICES IN NURSING
The Universidade Católica Portuguesa School of Nursing (Porto) aims to expand its education and research network by promoting internationalization policies and practices such as the creation and strengthening of international partnerships, student, faculty and staff mobility, that responds locally and globally to health issues and needs.
- Strengthen relations among international partners;
- Contribute to Schools of Nursing Internationalization
- Sharing teaching, research and community service strategies
The International Nursing Week will take place at the Porto campus Foz of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, between 5th and 8th of May 2018.
Program is targeted at faculty involved in Internationalization Processes at their Universities. The International Nursing Week can be included in the Erasmus+ program as training mobility.
- thematic workshops on education, research and community services;
- technical visits planned to health units in the northern region of Portugal, with the possibility of sharing experiences of care methods, differentiated care, clinical and patient safety policies, as well as administration and management;
- social program, representative of the culture and history of Portugal, in a space that allows
reflection and exchange of experiences and networking in an informal environment
SCIENTIFIC and SOCIAL PROGRAM (here)
REGISTRATION FORM (here)
ONLINE STORE (here)